Thursday, May 01, 2014

OptiFast week 2 - day 2

GOT DANG it is hot this week. makes me glad for the icy shakes. getting over the cold. hope to get my blood draw done Saturday (for Tuesday meet with Dr. Alexander to check electrolytes/progress) and go for a walk at Stow Lake, hopefully in cooler temps. Applied for a Critical Care Training Program at SFGH today. fingers crossed.

Our group leader Ann gave us rubber bracelets that say - Only If/Even If as a reminder to do exercise.   The idea being that everyone has the best of intentions but bargains with themselves - for example - I will exercise only if the weather is nice.... She wants us to think even if. Even if it is 92 degrees outside, I will exercise. gads, i hate the heat. and my Only If is only if I don't have to sweat a bunch. 'cause I am quite a sweater. of course, there's the pool... ;)

staying on the plan.



this stuff is good.


sandy

No comments: