Monday, May 12, 2014

OptiFast week 3 - day 6

what a miserable last few days i've had. i'm on my second bottle (refill) of Tylenol #3 - taking them about every 4 hours to keep the awful tooth pain at bay. i feel dopey, lethargic and constipated. got the oral surgeon's office to squeeze me in this week, and then to expedite the process so instead of just having a consultation when I go tomorrow, i'll be prepared to have the procedure done if time permits. tonight i picked up the post procedure mouthwash i'll use, the (large quantity of) amoxicillan i'll be taking and some vicodin. I tried taking vicodin in place of the tylenol #3 a hour or so ago and it didn't work! i guess there's a reason my dentist prescribed what she did - perhaps codeine is more effective with nerve pain? in any case, i'm sufficiently drugged and really bummed out. my poor liver. can't wait 'til this is over. tomorrow is my weigh in and meeting day. obviously, i wasn't able to stay 100% on the product this week, having bites of bananas and some cheddar cheese and milk to keep from being so nauseous. thankfully, those little bits didn't make me want to eat more. i doubt the scale will be affected because some days i didn't manage to get all my products in... at this point, i really don't even care. not that i don't care overall, like in general, i just don't care right now. meh. argh. 

No comments: