Friday, September 26, 2014

OptiFast - end of Transition week 7

Weighed in at 264.9 - a 3.6 pound loss.

Had another good gym day with Mom Wednesday. Lupe (the woman who suggested I mix up the hand weights) asked what time I eat breakfast on gym days, I told her 9am. She said I might benefit from a small snack just prior to coming to work out at 1pm, even if it's just half a banana and then the other half right after. She also told me about a product that you add to water called Tailwind - I'm gonna check it out, some kind of electrolyte mix or something. I could probably benefit from a little energy/sugar bump in-between breakfast and post work out lunch at Mom's (which is usually about 3:30). annnnyway. still tracking on My Fitness Pal, had a good active afternoon at St. Anthony's. Made some more minestrone today, will be having that for the next few days. That's all for now...


No comments: