Tuesday, September 02, 2014

OptiFast - end of Transition week 4

Anticipating a pretty good gain at today's meeting. Camping was thoroughly enjoyed and nothing was counted after the first day or so. Then, a dinner with Tony, Luz, Billie, Russell, Tim and Jane in celebration of nothing saw me eating ribs and drinking wine. argh. been pretty ticked at myself for so quickly losing sight of my path. A reminder that if i want to continue to lose, I need to be super vigilant and make protecting my plan and weight loss goals priority #1. no matter what else may be going on in life. report later on the numbers. 

also - today - 

9am bar
noon bar
2pm shake
3:30 3 oz. ground beef 2 oz. mashed potatoes and a cup of broccoli - cals?

dinner 7:30 chicken salad and Optifast soup. tomorrow I start tracking calories.



weighed in at 269.7 - a gain of 7 pounds. i was just happy i didn't break back into the 70's. this week I'll take my bright spots where i can get 'em.... 

I CAN DO THIS!!! need to regroup and refocus.

No comments: