Friday, September 05, 2014

OptiFast 3 MR/day plan - Transition Week 5 day 3

Had a good day at St. Anthony's - Barbara put me in charge of vegetarian trays and kids' milk and PB&Js. The new dining room is having the grand opening Oct. 4 - unfortunately Mom and I will be in Vegas. However, I'll get a preview of it when we start going over there for our breaks starting in a couple of weeks. very exciting. Stayed on plan today and earned 550 exercise calories just in my walking around St. A's dining room and to and from the bus stop. Went slightly over, no biggie - I couldn't adjust the Trader Joe's salad count to not include the dressing, so I figure that's a wash.
I was hoping to make it out for Zumba tonight and join Amy but I woke up from a nap after St. A's with molten lava in my stomach. I feel like I've been fighting something all week... still not feeling so hot. Looking forward to a lazy weekend, got quite a bit of homework to get done before Sunday. 










No comments: