Sunday, August 24, 2014

Day 5 of OptiFast Transition week 3

I didn't do so good tracking this weekend. Did well until I was undone by a lack of planning Friday night and we ended up ordering pizza for dinner.

Yesterday (saturday) I had a shake for breakfast and for lunch we went to Dave and Dana's for Frankie's 1st bday party. I managed to avoid the wine and beer, opting for sparking water instead. had a few slices of tomato and mozzarella, 1 small (like 2 oz) slider on a pretzel bun and the equivalent (in bite size pieces) of 3/4 to 1 whole Aidell's type sausage. For dessert I had 1 small biscuit topped with unsweetened strawberries and a dollop of homemade whipped cream, plus 1/4 of a red velvet cupcake. not bad and I enjoyed it. calories (?)

BIRTHDAY GIRL

For dinner, I had 3 oz pork medallions with a cup of rice and green beans. 


Today, (Sunday) - at 10am I had a sesame bagel with about 3 oz. cream cheese, plus half of a 5 egg omelette with diced turkey and cheese. And now (5:30pm) having a shake. Not doing the best tracking but at least I'm caught up now. 




8pm - dinner - Jason made a Blue Apron dish - pan seared parmesan cod with roasted potatoes and squash, broccoli and cauliflower. He threw the recipe card away before I could get the calories, but he thinks it was 500ish, we omitted the eggplant and fennel salad so I feel good saying 500. 

8:30 - half a Hershey bar - 105


No comments: