Sunday, August 17, 2014

accountability

the scale (at home) continues to creep up this week, which is disheartening... i've decided to use this forum to keep track of my daily intake and exercise. it's too easy to relax into the new sense of freedom that being back on foods brings. 1/2 bottle of wine Friday night. 2 beers and a piece of pizza out with friends at Goat Hill last night. To my credit, I tried not to eat pizza. Instead, I ordered a cup of minestrone but it tasted nasty. Not like "I'm a foodie and *this* isn't good minestrone - but like "this tastes like... crap". So I had one small-med size slice of pizza.
Around these transgressions, i'm eating salads and drinking shakes, but still... it's those little slips that go unchecked that add up and lead to weight gain. lead to me not caring about what I eat and being in the mindset of "i'll deal with good eating/weight loss tomorrow". tomorrow is here.
so far today, i've had:

2 hard boiled eggs and 5 oz. hard cheese on 1 piece of Milton's multigrain bread

spring mix/baby spinach salad
with 1 hard boiled egg
3 oz. of grilled chicken
2 oz. of feta
small amount of chickpeas
half a cucumber
2 tsp of toasted pecans
8 cherry tomatoes

1/4 cup of Ben and Jerry's mint cookies ice cream (dag)! :/

1 OptiFast vanilla shake

1 OptiFast chocolate shake

1 OptiFast bar

No comments: