Tuesday, June 03, 2014

OptiFast - week 6 weigh in

I'm way in. It was a good week at the scale - I lost 5.4 lbs. my pants are sagging like an urban teenager. ;)

Numbers as of today:

Highest weight (2 weeks prior to starting OptiFast) 313
Weight at start of OptiFast Product 306.2
Current weight 285.2

my first thought was to celebrate with a Gordo burrito. no kidding. instead I went to Safeway and stocked up on drinks and a few things for Jason. I stood in the deli section for a good 5 minutes salivating over the salads. Fresh spinach with bacon and egg or Turkey and Ham with cheese? I totally intended to buy one. and eat it. then I noticed the expiration date of today at 6pm. It was after 7pm. told myself they were probably wilty and not worth it. and walked away. wow. 

eff yeah. i'm delighting in this feeling because I know they won't all be banner weeks.... 
or will they? stay tuned.

No comments: