Tuesday, June 04, 2013

Tuesday, June 4









Lunch
Minestrone with parm (350)
Turkey burger patty with cheese (320)

3 Anchor Summer Ales (450)

1 1/3 bottle of CloseDooBwah Peeknow Greejoh (800)

some bites of rice and chicken with vegetables approximating asian stir fry (200)

PMS snack fest:::::::::: 0.o

hello, SnackMaster!!!!!!!!!    :(

2 chips ahoy (95)
3 oreos (135)
2 nutter butters (125)




Total (2,475)  argh. everything counts in large amounts.... reeeediculous hormonal hunger happened to me today.

also, i won $500.00 on a fuckin' scratcher. lol.

2 comments:

kole w. said...

Are you one of those scratcher ladies now, who sits in her car and scratch, scratch, scratches?

Uh, I ate some food yesterday, but I was pretty busy so I didn't really keep track. Off the top of my head, I'm guessing about 2000 calories. Not great, not terrible.

sandy said...

nope, it's my first time. ;)